Runna Competition Giveaway
1. The Host and Promoter of this Competition is The Run Buddy Ltd. (“71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, England, WC2H 9JQ”).
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this Competition.
3. By entering the Competition, entrants are indicating his/her/their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. The Competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom, Canada and Australia, excluding employees and their immediate families of Runna (the “Host”) and of their affiliates companies or agents (including Strava), or other persons professionally connected with the draw. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over.
- Entries submitted on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted.
5. To enter the Competition, participants must join and complete Runna’s Runna Marathon in 2024 Challenge (the “Competition”) on Strava.
6. The Competition is open to entries from 1st January at 7am (GMT) and the closing date is Sunday 4th February at 23:59 GMT (the “Entry Period”). The Host retains the right to extend the competition opening time.
7. Every participant that completes the Challenge will receive an email from Strava containing the below offers:
- A code for a 20% discount to be used at https://store.runna.com/; and
- A code for a 2 week free trial of Runna (which can be only be redeemed by participants who have not previously used a free trial on Runna or been a premium member of Runna)
8. Participants that complete the Runna Marathon in 2024 Challenge will also be eligible for one entry into the Prize Draw. Directions to participate in the Prize Draw will be included in the Challenge completion email from Strava.
9. The Winner of the Prize Draw will receive The Prize, which is one (1) entry into the LA Marathon in 2024, contribution to flights to Los Angeles (up to £600), a one-year Runna membership, a pair of high-quality carbon running shoes (up to £250), and £500 cash for hotel and spending while in LA.
10. One (1) Winner will be drawn from all of those Entrants who enter The Prize Draw. The Winner will receive The Prize. The Prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative offered.
- The Winner will be selected in a random draw based on chance from all valid entries entered into the Prize Draw during the Entry Period.
- The draw will take place no later than fourteen (14) days following the end of the Entry Period.
- The Winner will be notified within 5 days of the draw via email from The Host. If a Winner fails to respond and/or to give a valid home address within 5 days of this notification, or declines their prize, a redraw will take place from the remaining valid entries to select a new Winner (however, this 5-day period may be extended at the Host’s sole discretion). If any Winner declines their prize, or fails to respond within the required period, they forfeit any right to the prize.
- The Winner will be required to provide additional information in order to claim The Prize, including but not limited to: delivery address, contact email and telephone number. This information will be treated in accordance with our privacy and GDPR policies.
- The Prize will be communicated and organized through Runna and supplied within 1 month following provision of the Winner’s address in accordance with paragraph 10.C.
- The Host reserves the right to exclude any entries in their sole discretion considers to be inappropriate, unrelated or offensive and to disqualify any entries if the Host, at their sole discretion, believes that there has been an attempt to manipulate or tamper with the operation of The Competition.
11. The Host reserves the right to offer an alternative Prize to The Prize Draw of equivalent value.
12. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Host reserve the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition without prior notice.
13. The Host does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind and have no responsibility for lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
14. The Host is not liable for any accident, illness or other force majeure incidents during the participation of the Competition or during the fulfilment of the Prize.
15. You agree to be bound by the decisions of The Host, which is final in all matters relating to The Competition. No correspondence will be entered into in respect of the Host’s decisions.
16. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws of England and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England, including the seeking of all injunctive or ancillary relief actions.