Syncing Runna with your COROS watch enables you to get the most out of your training plan and make every run count.
By pairing your watch with Runna, you’ll be able to:
- Get live coaching as you run and receive audio prompts whenever you need to slow down, speed up, rest, or start running again
- Sync all your Runna workouts to your watch so that you don’t need to remember laps, distances, paces, or rest periods
- Track your fitness data and view it after each run to assess your performance and progression
- Sync each completed COROS workout back to Runna to stay on top of your training plan
- Automatically update workouts to your COROS watch if you change plans
… And most importantly, level up your running game.
One of the best things you can do to become a better runner is to use a structured approach to training and get a personalized training plan that’s adapted to your goals, performance, and schedule. As passionate runners ourselves, we understand the importance of having a proper training structure, which is why we built Runna, your #1 personal running coach.
Whether you’re just getting started with running or have months or years of experience, we have the right running plan that’ll help you level up your running game – and that’ll sync seamlessly with your COROS watch.
Uploading your Runna plan to COROS will enable you to get the best running experience and make the most of each workout. So, if you’re looking for COROS training plans for runners, you’ve come to the right place!
Check out our personalized training plans for COROS watches to prepare for your next race – or simply build a solid running routine and become a better runner:
Beginner COROS training plans: New to running, 5k, 10k, half marathon, and more
If you’re just starting out, our beginner training plans will help you set yourself up for success – and they all sync effortlessly with COROS.
Get through the initial stages of your running journey safely and without risking an injury with one of our plans specifically tailored to people who have no running experience or who haven’t run in a while.
We’ll help you build a weekly running habit and make steady progress, week after week, with a variety of workouts that’ll make your training more efficient and fun.
Once you sync your plan to your COROS watch, you’ll get live coaching during each workout, enabling you to focus on running without having to remember laps, paces, distances, or rest periods.
Add a customized strength training program to the mix to further boost your running performance and reduce the risk of injuries.
You can even start preparing for your first race with our beginner COROS training plans.
Intermediate COROS training plans: 5k, 10k, half marathon, marathon, and more
If you have some experience with running but would like to try out a more structured approach to training, our intermediate training plans are the perfect way to level up your running game – while also making your workouts more fun.
With our intermediate training plans for COROS, you’ll get a variety of running workouts, including interval, tempo, and easy runs, to help you improve your speed and performance.
We’ll set out your weekly workouts for you and give you tips and advice before each session to help you make the most of it. And, by connecting your COROS watch to Runna, you’ll get real-time coaching during each session, so that you don’t have to remember paces, distances, and rest stops.
Prepare for any goal and any distance, ranging from 5ks to marathon races and beyond, or simply pick a maintenance plan to build your endurance and stay in shape.
Advanced COROS training plans for any goal, from a faster 5k to an ultramarathon
If you’re already running a few times a week and done a few races but want to use a more structured approach to training, our advanced training plans for COROS watches are the ideal fit.
We’ll set out a personalized running plan based on your current performance and give you a variety of runs to help you adapt to different speeds, paces, and workout structures. This will improve your running efficiency and make you better prepared for your next race – especially if you add our customized strength training sessions to the mix.
Get real-time coaching from Runna during each workout by syncing the app to your COROS watch, so that you know exactly what you need to do and can focus exclusively on your running.
Improve your speed and endurance week after week – and get ready to set some new personal records! Train for any goal and any distance, from 5k to 250k+, with our advanced COROS training plans for runners.
Elite COROS training plans for experienced athletes (all distances)
Have plenty of running experience (and plenty of races) and looking to set a new personal best? Our elite training plans will help you do just that.
Build up your speed and endurance with the perfect mix of threshold workouts, long runs, and easy sessions – all adapted to your current performance and goals. Use our optional strength training program to improve your running economy further and reduce the risk of injury. Even if you have no equipment, we’ve got dozens of bodyweight exercises for runners.
Train for any race and any distance, from 5ks to multi-stage ultramarathons, with a personalized training plan compatible with your COROS watch. By connecting your watch to Runna, you’ll be able to upload all workouts to it and get live coaching during each training session, so that you can simply concentrate on the run.
Get the most out of your training and get ready to set a new personal best on your next race with Runna and COROS.
Elite Plus COROS training plans for top athletes
Our Elite Plus training plans for COROS are Runna’s most intensive and challenging running plans, designed to enable top athletes to unlock their full running potential.
Get extra weekly mileage and a mix of complex workouts, threshold runs, deload weeks, and optional strength training sessions to support your running goals and become a better runner – even if you have many years of experience behind you. By syncing Runna with your COROS watch, you’ll get real-time coaching during each session and you’ll be able to track all your running stats and your progress.
Train for any goal and race, from a faster 5k to a multi-stage marathon, and get ready to set a new personal best.
Pairing Runna with your COROS watch enables you to get the most out of your training plan. By using the two, you’ll be able to:
- Get real-time coaching during each workout so that you don’t have to remember and track distances, paces and rest periods
- Focus on your performance – you’ll get audio prompts whenever you need to slow down, speed up, stop, or start running, enabling you to focus on your run
- Know exactly what your pace is and how much further you have to run to complete each lap and training session
- Evaluate your performance and workout difficulty by comparing each completed session against the goals Runna set out for you
- View all your fitness data after each session and track your progress
- Sync your completed COROS runs back to Runna to stay on top of your training plan
- Automatically update your next workouts in COROS whenever you change plans
… And most importantly, become a better runner!
Here’s how to pair your COROS watch with your Runna plan:
- Open Runna and click Profile > Connected Apps & Watches on the 'Train' tab
- Turn on the COROS connection
- You’ll now see a login prompt; simply log in with your COROS login details
The future unlocked weeks of your Runna plan will automatically sync with your COROS app and watch.
Make sure your COROS watch is set in the same unit of measurement as your Runna app.
If you’re currently using our free trial, you’ll get access to your workouts from the trial week. Premium users will have the next 7 days of workouts sync to their profile.
If you switch plans or edit your current plan, we’ll automatically update all workouts for you.
How COROS handles Runna workouts
There are a few points to note about how COROS watches handle Runna workouts:
- All Runna workouts will be entered under the same Plan in COROS, titled ‘Runna Training Plan’. If you have multiple Runna plans, they will all be sent to this plan, meaning that you won’t need to repeat the steps above to add a second Runna plan
- Runna cannot automatically delete your Planned workouts or plans from your COROS app and it cannot remove workouts or plans once they’ve been sent to COROS.
- Runna cannot send workouts to Coros for past dates. So, when you pair Runna to COROS for the first time, workouts may appear on the same day in your Coros calendar. For example, If you are on Wednesday of the second week of your plan and you connect to COROS, your workouts from Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday will all appear on Wednesday. This is done on purpose, because it enables you to see your full week’s workouts and choose to do the ones you wish.
What are the best COROS training plans?
Which COROS training plan should I pick?
How do I start using COROS?
Is my COROS watch compatible with Runna?
My COROS workouts won’t sync to Strava. What should I do?
How can I make the most out of my COROS workout?
As featured in